skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Recipe Index
Contact
Monday, June 27, 2011
Party cookies and more butterflies
A good family friend recently had a
Stella & Dot
jewelry party at their house and I made the cookies for it. I love Stella & Dot jewelry and was excited to make the cookies.
I also made butterflies and dragonflies for a friend that is moving away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elisabeth
I'm in love with Jesus & food. In that order. Follow me on my journey as I bake (a lot), and travel to try the best food.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(6)
Guest Post- Peach Pie
Party cookies and more butterflies
Blueberry Muffins
Going to the chapel..
Oatmeal Cream Pies
Berry Crostatas
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment