skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Recipe Index
Contact
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
War Eagle!
I am so happy to say that Auburn is finally the
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
It was such a great game and I just wish I could've been there!
I had an order for a Auburn cake and cookies for a 9 year olds birthday! Very appropriate.
War Eagle!
1 comment:
Sally Claire McKenzie
January 16, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Awww I love sweet little Watkins!! Those are so cute Elisabeth!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elisabeth
I'm in love with Jesus & food. In that order. Follow me on my journey as I bake (a lot), and travel to try the best food.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(7)
Snickerdoodles
Butterflys and new friends.
My first grooms cake
Is it Valentine's Day yet?
War Eagle!
Doughnuts!
New York
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Awww I love sweet little Watkins!! Those are so cute Elisabeth!!!
ReplyDelete