I know it's been a while since i've posted, but I have been a little busy.. I am a Freshman at Auburn University, and I LOVE it! I am living in the dorms so I don't have a kitchen. It has been one of the hardest things going from baking every single day at home, to not baking at all. Luckily I live close enough to home that I can go back and bake if I really need too :)
In other news, I'M A BABY SQUIRREL!! I pledged Alpha Gam and couldn't be happier. I went home and made some cookies for my pledge class, and everyone loved them!
I stopped taking cookie orders for now, and it has made me really sad. I miss it so much, but it's a nice break. It's just a little break, so I will definitely be back!
Hey!
ReplyDeleteHeard about your blog through a Phi Mu friend at Auburn! I'm an Alpha Gam at UA! All your recipes look AMAZING!
Claire @ www.healthnutclaire.blogspot.com/www.healthnutclaire.com