Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's February!!



I'm really excited about this post because it's my favorite month of the year.. IT'S FEBRUARY! February is the month of Valentine's Day, which is my favorite holiday. It makes me smile every time I think about it! I made some Valentine's cookies for my sister Jessica and her friends. Even though it isn't quite February 14 yet, it's never to early for some heart shaped cookies. 




Me and 3 of my friends went to Auburn last week for the High School Leadership Conference. It was a blast and I didn't want to leave. Being in Auburn for two days made us so excited about college next year! Being a senior is bittersweet in so many ways. I'm so sad about leaving some of my closest friends and moving away from my family. Every time I think about college, I think about baking and I get even more sad. I have no clue how i'm going to survive without baking everyday, and I think that is going to be the hardest change for me. Everything is going to change so much, but i'm so excited about it! 


My awesome friends

No comments:

Post a Comment